Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Blessing

I really love my husband. Over the weekends, he's the one who does the laundry. Every Saturday and Sunday, he would be out there hanging all my unmentionables while my opposite neighbour would gawk at him doing such housework.

Then on Sunday nights,
after he folds up all the dry clothes, he irons all his clothes and often offers to iron mine too.

I'm really so blessed to have him in my life, to spoil me silly, to not think any job is beyond his "macho" male ego.

Now he's helped me sell not one, but TWO of my butter cakes to his colleague, who hasn't even tried it! I love this colleague of his, she's always supportive of her friends and their friends (she's been my only customer - she bought my layer cake for her engagement party). She's asked me to do a brochure - of all things!- then she'll help introduce me to her friends! Aiikkk! I never took any photos of my cakes before and besides, I only know how to make one good one at this point!

Aaah... baking again this Sunday. What lovely news to end a stressful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stef does laundry too and I totally love him for it!!