Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Career Type

One of the fun things to do when you're bored... Mine absolutely fits what my dad envisioned me to be when I grew up - a secretary! And no wonder I can't dance! Poor Ms Sally tried and tried to whip me into doing a proper jig at a school play until at last she gave up and quietly chucked me in an obscure corner of the play.

Well, thank goodness they didn't say, "You're hopeless at Marketing!".

Your Career Type: Conventional

You are orderly and good at following a set plan.
Your talents lie in working with written records and numbers in a systematic, orderly way.

You would make an excellent:

Bank Teller - Bookkeeper - Court Clerk
Mail Carrier - Post Office Clerk - Secretary
Timekeeper - Title Examiner - Typist

The worst career options for your are artistic careers, like comedian or dancer.

No comments: