Friday, August 26, 2005

The Urge

I haven't read a decent book in yonks. The last one I read (am half reading) is another Perry Mason one but because it's my last Perry Mason in my collection which I have yet to read, I'm savoring it.

At the moment, I'm re-reading the 4th Harry Potter. It's a good thing I skimmed through it the first time because I can't remember it at all! So it's almost like a new book again.

One complaint I have is that new books here are expensive (in relation to our Malaysian pay) so it's a luxury. Going to the second hand bookshops only leave me disappointed because I'm not familiar with the authors and I usually can't find what I'm looking for.

So, if you've read a good book lately, do let me know (I'm already hunting for The Time Traveler's Wife).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe, if you can't find one. I can easily get you a second hand copy!!