Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Alas...

My heart is broken and torn to bits. I'm trying to ignore it but I can't help thinking about it. The kitten is missing.

He wasn't there yesterday morning although Jan, KS and I took our time hanging outside the garden. He usually greets us at the door within 10 seconds at most if he's in the neighbour's garden. Last night I got home, still no cat. KS and I walked the neighbourhood calling out to him but he made no appearance. This morning, still no sign of him. And Jan and I just came up with a name for him.

First Jay, now this kitten. How many more heartbreaks can I take?

1 comment:

Grace said...

I'm sad to hear about the cat...the moral of the story is not to have anymore pets. After I lost two of my budgies, I made myself not have any pets so that I would not get too attached and hurt when they die. That is why I remain impartial to animals now.

hopefully he's just having a little walkabout and will be back in a few days.