Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Different Paths

Yesterday as I was packing up my stuff, I had second thoughts about leaving the whole bulk back so that I could pack EVERYTHING today. Fortunately, I decided to bring down the 3 bags despite the weight. And today? The lift is not working! Boy, little decisions can save your back.

It's not sunk in yet or maybe I just don't feel that sadness or teary eyed at leaving. I know there are a lot of faces I will never see again in my life, especially when I walk through the factory and spot familiar faces. Our paths will never cross again but I'm glad that they did.

Will be going around later after lunch to say my farewells.

1 comment:

MlleMonster said...

Good to know that you are still going to do your rounds and say goodbye to everybody.

Some just do a disappearing act and never be heard from again.

It never really did sink in for me. I missed the familiarity but definately not the work. Well it is hard to feel sad when everyone who shakes you hand goes "Congratulations!!"

And oh, I won't to gloat over my one month break. I promise.