Friday, November 25, 2005

What Quidditch World Cup?

Yeah, finally caught Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It was not unexpected and I didn't go away from the cinema with a Wow factor coursing through my blood like when I watched The Fellowship of the Ring or even Minority Report. I blame it on having read the book so recently again and knowing and expecting every single next move.

Won't talk too much about it. Instead, we got to see the previews for a couple of shows. King Kong looks like a funny movie and I never knew there were dinosaurs in King Kong!

Memoirs of a Geisha looks really really good. I wonder though, why she has blue eyes. Don't remember it being mentioned in the book. And the cast is really strong. I like Gong Li and Zhang Ziyi, they're absolutely gorgeous.

No comments: