Saturday, November 12, 2005

This is a Rat

So last night, we confirmed it was a rat that we caught in the room. We tried to educate the kitten about the relationship between cats and rats:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See the way he is looking at the rat with his fur standing up? Unfortunately, he went no further than curious sniffs around the cage and prolonged stares. I hope he knows I don't mean him to be friends with the rat.

And keeping to my promise of letting the next rat live, we kept it at the back of the house and waited til the morning to throw it somewhere far away. Unfortunately, KS fed it breakfast with my expensive roasted pork long yuk which I bought from Petaling St the other day! That he actually thought about the welfare of the THING made me really mad. My "compassion" can only go so far. So the next rat we catch, I'm going to kill it. All deals are off.

No comments: