Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Holiday Mood

Yesterday was Deepavali and tomorrow is Hari Raya. Which means for the whole of this week, working days are only Monday and today, Wednesday. Most people have taken the 2 days off so that they have the entire stretch off. But, because I have resigned, I have no more leave (as all my leave has been used to offset the days I owe as I am leaving earlier than the 3 months notice) so I am here at work. Technically, I am here but work? Well, just sauntering along since all my counterparts are on leave.

The roads are clear, the parking lot empty and the office is quiet with hardly any phones ringing. Aaah... I'm glad I haven't started at my new workplace yet as I have high speed internet connection here. :)


1 comment:

jo said...

whoa honey, i've been talking about my resignation for over a month now!