Saturday, November 05, 2005

Sun Burnt

I just had a chance to use some scuba gear from a friend who works for a company that coaches people for PADI licenses. Although it was just in a pool of 5 ft depth, it was still loads of fun. Found out that it surely is a difficult thing for me to sink even though I had like 4 weights. Great. Now I know for sure I won't sink to the bottom of the ocean.

I don't think my interest in scuba diving will drive me to get my PADI license. Firstly, my nose doesn't quite fit the mask. It's too flat and water keeps going in after a while. Then, I also get a bit panicky when I don't seem to sink. Plus the general fear of the open waters. Well, not very solid reasons, all can be overcome. Perhaps one day lah, if I get to do it free...hahaha...

So now I'm totally burnt since the session was from 11am to 4pm. I'm about to drop off to sleep for a bit before church. *yawn*

Dang, Jan just called to say she's reached the bus station. So looks like I'll have to skip my nap.

No comments: