Monday, November 07, 2005

Sheer Sillyness

Yes, I had an extra t-shirt on Saturday at the pool but did it cross my mind to wear it like everyone else?? As I mentioned earlier, I have quite severe sunburns. The last time I had such agonising sunburns was when I went to Tioman with my family like 5 years ago when I completely forgot to put on sunscreen.

So, here's how my back looks like. I can't wear my handbag on my shoulder and must resort to my strapless bras for the time being. OUCH!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Don't you have waterproof sunscreen? Don't you wear sunscreen every day! Ouch! Try some aloe

jo said...

i rubbed sunscreen on twice that day so i thought it would be ok. but no, i don't wear sunscreen everyday except for what's in my face moisturiser.