Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gatal

My office invited an artist couple to showcase their works at the Visitor Centre. Unfortunately, I can't remember their names. His work only features very large sized women, inspired by his mother while his wife does skinny women. He is more famous than she and thus his works are larger oil paintings while she brought some small ones in sets of four or six.

There are also two henna artist brought in from Brickfields. They charge RM10 per design. Most people put henna on the back of their palms while my colleague had hers done on her arm and back. It looks great on her! I battled the thought that it might last until I start at my new workplace and having henna on my hand wouldn't be a too professional way to start my first day there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I succumbed! KS who only noticed it this morning said it looked like a disease. Bah, men!

No comments: