Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Goodbye and Hello!

I've set an appointment with my counterpart at the bank I'll be joining. I doubt if he knows I'm joining them very soon. It's going to be really funny as I'll be informing him that I'm leaving the company and then in a few days time I will say hello to him as my new colleague! I'll tell you about his reaction on my first day of work, I promise!

So unprepared. Haven't started clearing my desk yet even though I have the time. Cleared ONE shelve and have to stop due to not knowing what I can throw. My company tends to keep everything for years and of course, the moment you throw it away, someone will ask you about it. I also found a mug which has an encrusted base as I forgot to wash it since the last time I drank green tea out of it. Euuggghhh... anyone wants a double walled nice looking mug? I can't imagine using it again so I might just bin it.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Is this the one who reckons he's a hit with women?

jo said...

no, he isn't. this guy sounds quite friendly. i haven't spoken to THAT one yet.