Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Harry Potter Tickets

Getting Harry Potter tickets now is like getting me to eat asparagus (but no, I will NOT bet on this). Cinemas are fully booked even if they have more than 5 screens showing at the same location at half hour intervals every day. Even the remotest places (like my favourite cinema in Subang) where you'd think people would shy away from is packed.

I reread the book to refresh myself before the movie came out and I'm excited to see Viktor Krum looking like how I imagined and how the Veelas look like.

Great. I just went into Wikipedia and found out about Fleur Delacour and what happened in the 6th book (which I still haven't read). What spoilers! Once again, my desire to read the 6th book has been stirred. Don't ask me why I haven't read it otherwise you'd know the real meaning of pathetic excuses.

Anyways, KS is off to try to get tickets for Thursday night. Cross fingers!

*****
WE GOT THE TICKETS!!!!!

1 comment:

MlleMonster said...

Good for you! You will like it! So far this is the best Potter movie. I caught it yesterday at Times Square. Perfect CGI.

Abridged slightly but admittedly the book is thick and the movie was already two and a half hours long.

I half forgotten the story and what a way to refresh the memory. You reread it didn't you?

Well Krum did not disappoint, well for me anyway. He is not the dumb hulking sulker I imagined him to be. I LIKE..You know well my taste in men. And so saying, I have a feeling our other ex-colleague may fancy Cedric.

Argh, go watch the movie. I can only control myself so much.