Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Keeping Up with the Jo

Monster is struggling to keep up with my blog. It's just that since you've left, I haven't had anyone here in the office to share all my insignificant details which only you have the patience to listen to! Like this morning I found a mushroom in my shower and thought of you. Apart from it being a stark reminder for me to clean the bathroom, aren't you proud that I think of you when I look at a fungi?

The reason why I'm furiously blogging is because I know my internet hours are going to be severely ah... severed after 1 Dec. And because I have already handed over the majority of my work so I'm left with not much to do anymore. Again, this will change drastically come 1 Dec.

Convincing or not?

1 comment:

MlleMonster said...

Oh thanks. Despite all my noble qualities, you decide to pick up on my fungi fetish. And what is a mushroom doing in your bathroom? More importantly, is it stomp-able?

Once you go off line, I would certainly miss your reveries. I guess we will both need to enjoy our current time and leisure to the best of our abilities before we both start work in December.

So blog on Jo, blog on!